Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mary's Way Of The Cross - Fifteenth Station: Jesus is Raised from the Dead


We adore You, O Christ, and we bless You because by Your holy Cross you have redeemed the world.

Meditation:

I could only be most grateful for the sacrifice of my son for us. Yet, what emptiness I felt trying to live without him whom I loved so! But, only two days later that emptiness was filled beyond belief ---- he had risen! Our savior had opened the doors to a new life. That is the way it had to be ---- because his undying love for you would not stop at anything less. I could rejoice forever, but not in silence.

Prayer:

My savior, thank you! Thank you for such endless love that helps me to rise out of my own sinfulness. I will try again to live a better life. Help me to always remember that love. Mary, mother of our risen savior, teach me to be like you, and in my love for others, love him in return.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery