Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mary's Way Of The Cross - Fourteenth Station: Jesus is Placed in the Tomb


We adore you, O Christ, and we bless You, because by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world.

Meditation:

We brought Jesus' body to a tomb and I arranged it there myself, silently weeping, silently rejoicing. I took one more look at my loving son, and then walked out. They closed the tomb and before I left, I thought, I knew this had to be ...... it had to be for you! I would wait in faith silently.

Prayer:

Yes, my Lord, this had to be because you love me, and for no other reason. All you ask is that I live a good life. You never said such a life would be easy. I am willing to leave sin behind and live for you alone, in my brothers and sisters.

Our Father...Hail Mary...Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery