Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mary's Way Of The Cross - Sixth Station: Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus


We adore you, O Christ, and we bless You, because by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world.

Meditation:

As I continued close by Jesus, a woman pushed past the guards, took off her veil and began to wipe my son's sweating, bloody face. The guards immediately pulled her back. Her face seemed to say, "Why are you doing this to him?" I knew, so I walked on in faith, silently.

Prayer:

Lord, this woman gave you the best she could. On the other hand, I have wanted to take more than I give. So many opportunities arise every day for me to give to you by giving to others ----- but I pass them by. My savior, never let me ask why again, but help me to give all I have to you.

Our Father...Hail Mary...Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery