Friday, March 30, 2007

Mary's Way Of The Cross - Tenth Station: Jesus is Stripped of His Garments


We adore you, O Christ, and we bless You, because by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world.

Meditation:

With my son finally relieved of the weight of the cross, I thought he would have a chance to rest. But the guards immediately started to rip his clothes off his blood-clotted skin. The sight of my son in such pain was unbearable. Yet, since I knew this had to be, I stood by and cried silently.

Prayer:

Lord, in my own way I too have stripped you. I have taken away the good name of another by foolish talk, and have stripped people of human dignity by my prejudice. Jesus, there are so many ways I have offended you through the hurt I have caused others. Help me to see you in all people.

Our Father...Hail Mary...Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery